South London Korfball is looking to return to regular training in early April 2021. See our proposals (link) to understand what you need to do to sign up and get back to training and playing korfball. We would welcome any feedback at this early stage.
The important things to know are:
- Outdoor sessions on Tooting Common Sundays 10.00-12.00
- Mix of training and games under Covid-19 National Governing Body guidance
- Training will be in “divisions” of 6, with the same divisions playing together in games to reduce mixing
- Some divisions will be fixed from week to week, at least one division will be open to casual members
- First two weeks are free while we trial the approach and on-board new members.
The club will be in contact about booking onto sessions. There will be an initial invite to gauge interest and then we’ll look to allocate people into divisions.
If you are interested in joining us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.